Window to Chiang Mai Thailand
3 Days 2 Nights Sightseeing Trek
Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle,
Chiang Mai, Thailand
We make this trekking tour every day.
Pick up time at your hotel or guesthouse is about 09:00 to 09:30 h.
You will be back in Chiang Mai at about 19:00 h.
What to bring on a trek
- AC Transport
- Jungle trekking (3h)
- Chiang Dao Cave, Fish Cave & Monkey Cave
- Overnight stays in hotel & private accomodation
- Elephant care (1 -1.5 h)
- Mae Sai at Thai - Myanmar border
- Swimming at Waterfall
- Bath in Hot Spring
- Ancient City of Chiang Saen
- Wat Rong Khun (the white temple)
- Airconditioned transport
- Licensed tourist guide (English speaking)
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
Gasoline is included in the price!
- Pick up from your hotel or guesthouse
- Hiking through the jungle (3h)
- Lunch and swimming at waterfall
- Overnight stay at private accomodation
- Spend about 1 - 1.5 h with the elephants (#)
- Visit of the famous Chiang Dao Cave
- Fang, take a bath in hot spring
- Overnight stay in hotel
- Drive to Mae Sai, a Thai-Myanmar border town
- Fish Cave & Monkey Cave
- Golden Triangle (common border of Thailand, Myanmar & Laos)
- Optional: Boat trip on the Mae Kong river to Laos (no Visa needed)
- Ancient city of Chiang Saen (more than 1200 years old)
- Visit of Wat Rong Khun (the white temple, Chiang Rais most beautiful temple)
- Return to Chiang Mai
# Remark: Our elephants are of good health, without chains and hooks. They are free and happy. We do not use elephants to work or perform. And we enforce a strict No Riding Policy.
You will get some information about elephants. The guide will show you the basics of how to get on, how to control, how to ride and feed them. You can take photographs with the elephants. After that you can bring an elephant to the river to enjoy bathing and brushing your elephant.
- If you want to cross the border to Myanmar you will have to pay 10 US Dollars or 500 THB Visa fee.
At reentry into Thailand without visa you will get a permit to stay for 15 days (not 30).
- To cross the Mae Khong River to Laos by boat you will have to pay about 200 THB per person